GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ben54), 64 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,684
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
1 hour ago
Lol Yale followed orders like any other associate of the Masseria clan and he was killed like a dog on the streets by Capone's boys on Masserias order. He was easy to find and was lured to his demise with a simple phone call that his girlfriend was allegedly in trouble, meaning the guy wasnt that smart. He shouldve sent his guys to the scene, but instead he went alone. Real "powerful" guy lol Capone wouldve never fell in that simple type of trap.
31 425 Read More
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by ChiTown

TD you would know better than me you are the expert pal and all these old article and insights you post always make my day.

I know Bill Jr and his son (Bill III) are definitely not 'made guys' but they are actively kicking in today and their contracts are likely benefitting other Outfit businesses and making money for people. A lot of the Potatoes Daddono-era gangsters left million dollar businesses to their kids - I've learned through personal connections many of the kids are still paying someone today. The Outfit won't hesitate to go after kids and its happened to the kids of Ricca, Prio, Amato, Torello and others. Ironically, it was Nick Boscarino (son of Angelo mentioned above) who extorted the kids of Tony Borsellino and that case is still active today: https://casetext.com/case/boscarino-v-borsellino-in-re-borsellino

Thanks for the compliment buddy, and same respect goes to you, too. In fact, you helped me many times in the past regarding specific info and I also think that you once gave me the idea and general info on the Outfits AZ crews, and Ill never forget that bud.

Regarding Wllie Jr, I always wondered if he was ever made since he brought a lot if money for the organization, but same as you, my senses are telling that he probably wasnt. Who knows, maybe the EP and Grand crews liked to keep him that way, so Jr can stay clean in the eyes of the public and his business partners and possibly his political connections?!

Also thanks for the additional info on the Daddanos probably still kicking up percentege, and also for the Boscarino case. Yes, since the old days some of these guys were known for extorting families of deceased members. Even non-Italian leaders like Gus Alex and even Lenny Patrick did the same stuff, like Alex allegedly extorting Guzik's kids after the death of the old man. Although, on the other hand, they also helped many families.

8 350 Read More
General Discussion / Other
7 hours ago
Robert's voice warms up nicely after a few songs...

30 4,093 Read More
7 hours ago
Award
594 95,410 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
9 hours ago
2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by RushStreet
I know people will disagree with me but I think Neil would have made a better boss than Gotti in the long run.

I don't disagree with you, at all, Rush.

In fact, Dellacroce would have made an excellent Family boss. "Unofficially" he was, essentially, always viewed that way, anyway.

Now, to the contrary, I think that Gotti was a terrible boss. IMO, he had all brawn, and no brains.

Did he make a good soldier? Yes, definitely! Did he make for a good capo? So long as he followed the tutelage of a guy like Dellacroce, yes, he would make a good capo. But a boss? No way! No how!.....and the proof of that is in the pudding as they say.

Gotti should have been kept at Capo and focused on running his own crew. Neil should have been the BOSS of that family.

Happy you agree with me.

No doubt.
16 327 Read More
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
@TD calling Elvis !

2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Man Dire Straits were so good big part of my youth!

2,952 93,186 Read More
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Toodoped
[Linked Image] grin

LOL
3 127 Read More
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
I think people should read the actual Mickey Davis indictment to fully understand the Outfit - and the fact that Andrew Rovito was the government's witness against Davis, despite him continuously being on mob charts. These guys are all toast after this debacle as it relates to the Outfit - Carparelli is not collecting anyone's loans today. He's as good as shelved//shunned and Gigi Rovito lost a lot of juice after his brother flipped and he hired a bunch of white gang bangers to collect a debt that was likely DiFfronzo/DeLaurentis money in the first place.

Carparelli is Chicago's Gene Borello - and my money says he's on youtube soon.
8 607 Read More
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Willie's daughter Mary was also arrested years ago for being a bookie. The Daddono family has a lot of money through Century Trade Show Services, which has been in their family since the Willie Potatoes muscled the previous owner out of the business in the 1950s.

Your info regarding the "new" era is always priceless @Chi, but Im not sure if we are confusing some details, meaning I have information from one 2014 investigative report that Daddano Jr. through his SISTER'S name Mary, acquired all kinds of contracts in different places around the Melrose Park area. Maybe we are talking about two different Mary, one being sister and other as daughter...just my two cents

TD you would know better than me you are the expert pal and all these old article and insights you post always make my day.

I know Bill Jr and his son (Bill III) are definitely not 'made guys' but they are actively kicking in today and their contracts are likely benefitting other Outfit businesses and making money for people. A lot of the Potatoes Daddono-era gangsters left million dollar businesses to their kids - I've learned through personal connections many of the kids are still paying someone today. The Outfit won't hesitate to go after kids and its happened to the kids of Ricca, Prio, Amato, Torello and others. Ironically, it was Nick Boscarino (son of Angelo mentioned above) who extorted the kids of Tony Borsellino and that case is still active today: https://casetext.com/case/boscarino-v-borsellino-in-re-borsellino

8 350 Read More
Yesterday at 09:40 PM
I think Neil had control of only three crews out of about 20.
16 327 Read More
Yesterday at 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by blueracing347
If ol Neil, Bilotti and Costellano all lived, I'm pretty sure Neil was going away with Paul on the Commission Trial. Paul would've left Bilotti in charge. Gotti would have to be taken out. He never gave up the tapes.

So you think Gotti would have been whacked?
16 327 Read More
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
The House on Thursday passed a Republican-led bill to condemn President Joe Biden’s approach to Israel and force him to send arms shipments to the U.S. ally.

The final vote was 224-187. Sixteen Democrats voted for the bill, going against House Democratic leadership and President Biden

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-gop-pushes-israel-weapons-bill/story?id=110228315
375 23,673 Read More
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
If ol Neil, Bilotti and Costellano all lived, I'm pretty sure Neil was going away with Paul on the Commission Trial. Paul would've left Bilotti in charge. Gotti would have to be taken out. He never gave up the tapes.
16 327 Read More
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 85 86