GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 226 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,947
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,650
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,543
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,486
Posts1,061,704
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
24 minutes ago
You're more than welcome, Jimmy. smile
22 764 Read More
26 minutes ago
Very thoughtful post, Rush. smile Glad you decided to stay.
2 47 Read More
Sports
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by CleanBandit
I hope no terrorists ruin my trip to Leipzig lol.

But in the famous words of Fabrizio Romano... HERE WE GO!

Both the Euros and Olympics will be the most secure major events of all time we are living in troubled times. At least sports gives many people a much deserved fun distraction.

I'm going to buy some beer for tonight Cheers.
1,223 246,246 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by ChiTown
TooDoped - I think this is Lou Moschiano - I am nearly positive 'Big Lou' was a relation to Loverboy. The family was quite large - its interesting to see they married in with Buccieri you wonder if there is any relation to Fifi and Frank Buccieri.

https://books.google.com/books?id=R...=Louis%20Moschiano%20Chicago&f=false

That's a find and so Ill try again to find some additional info. And yeah, the family was quite big and I also wonder regarding the Buccieri name.
14 693 Read More
3 hours ago
Never saw these. Thanks a lot @Chitown
1 195 Read More
BB Word Games
6 hours ago
to really pray
3,605 568,447 Read More
9 hours ago
This is the first in a brand new series of mob "quiz" challenges focusing on "The Jewish Mob."
2 165 Read More
9 hours ago
I think the prevailing theory about why Greg Scarpa Jr. was put into the "Rat" category was twofold; there are some street guys who believed, at the very least, that as a son, who was also extremely close to his father on a daily basis, hung around him constantly, as well being as a street guy himself, who was a member of his father's own crew, who became a made guy no less, over such a lengthy period of time (many many years, decades, in fact,) Junior would have, or should have, "smelled" a rat (so to speak, no pun intended.)

The fact that he supposedly never did... became suspect in some wiseguys minds. And it became hard to believe that he never "allegedly" questioned his father about it? Or if he did think something was afoul, he never brought those suspicions to the Colombo brass as he should have...It was a bit too much to swallow. So Greg Jr., was also considered a rat by some. Who, at the very least, turned a blind eye to it, making him complacent in his father's scheme, (If he wasn't downright part of it as the time passed.)
-
The second incident which made some guys label him a rat (which I personally, do not agree with,) was after he got that lengthy sentence for heading the Staten Island-based drug ring and was doing his federal time.

Either by happenstance or previous design (in a deal worked out with the feds beforehand,), Greg Jr. was housed with a guy who was known as a Middle Eastern terrorist, and the two prison inmates became friendly. Over a period of time, Scarpa got the guy to open up to him in confidence (thinking Scarpa was a devout mafioso, a stand-up guy.) The terrorist admitted committing criminal acts, terrorist acts, against the United States of America. (I don't remember if Scarpa tape-recorded the guy or not.)

Scarpa promply brought the information he obtained from the guy to Federal Authorities and they used whatever evidence Scarpa provided to arrest and prosecute the Middle Easterner for "terrorism." Scarpa may have also testified in court (I really don't remember.) But at the very least, he was debriefed, spilled the beans, was recorded, and provided pivotal evidence, helping the feds make the case.

---
PS: Now I think there are many wiseguys and street guys who really don't give two shits if Scarpa helped take down some terrorist degenerate plotting against America. In fact, after experiencing what we did in New York City after the horrific terror attacks of 9/11, I suspect that there are some wiseguys who would (openly, or privately) applaud and give him a medal for such a thing. Looking at his actions as a completely separate thing from "organized crime street activity" and making an exception in this case regarding "keeping quiet" regarding law enforcement. Some mafiosi might even view it as an act of heroism and patriotism for America, similar to the actions of mafiosi back in Sicily and Southern Italy during WWII, when the Mafia bosses in certain villages and towns aided the Allies in landing on the Island of Sicily, providing them with scouts, interpreters and other logistical support in their efforts to defeat Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini and the Axis Powers.
----

But, overall, these two factors played into Scarpa Jr being labeled a rat. A third incident which I'm sure didn't help he cause was when he had the physical altercation and punched out Lucchese boss Victor Amuso in jail, after Vic had called his father a rat. Collectively, all these factors effectively sunk Scarpa's ship!

I hope this answers your question.

6 487 Read More
Sports
10 hours ago
Heard some rumors about that... I don't know, maybe JJ should have started with something smaller. But we'll see, I enjoy his podcast very much and he definitely has a lot of knowledge.

In my opinion it's only a matter of time before Rajon Rondo takes up coaching on a more serious level (I believe he's involved in his son's basketball team).
2 31 Read More
Movies & Television
16 hours ago
This has my attention. Based on this alone, I'm probably gonna check it out.

110 38,799 Read More
General Discussion / Other
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
3,598 166,766 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Didn't help that Acuna went down again.
32 1,574 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
I saw that. The home team had 11 gold medals lol
6 83 Read More
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Thai boxing
Imperiale says he met Rico R., originally from Chile, in Amsterdam in 2008. They were at the gym doing Thai boxing together and developed a friendship. However, they never became business partners, Imperiale said.

Imperiale describes the Dutch who work internationally in the top division of the cocaine trade as a network of different groups, which then do joint projects with those, and then with those.

3500 kilos
Rico and Raffaele had mutual acquaintances who, according to him, were in the trade. Mink Kok (62) and the British Billy Meech were partners, according to Imperiale. At that time, Kok lived in Beirut with his Lebanese wife. R. sought contact with Meech, who had been married for some time to a Colombian woman.

Rico's contacts with South American suppliers made him interesting for Meech and Kok, according to Imperiale. Rico became Meech's "right hand man," he says.

Imperiale was also working on a series of “jobs” from South America together with Meech and Kok:

I did a 6 ton job (…) from Brazil, a 2500 job and a 3500 job. That 3500 kilo batch went through and exactly the week it arrived in Naples, Billy was arrested.

That was in 2011 when Mink Kok and Billy Meech were arrested together in Lebanon for 50 kilos of cocaine.

Pay another 52 million
Imperiale had a problem, he says, because the 3.5 tons of cocaine was a joint venture between his Secondigliano group and the group of Mink Kok and Billy Meech. He wanted to pay Billy Meech another 52 million euros.

Rico and Raffaele met each other in Beirut. Rico tried in vain to get Meech out of the cell. Imperiale then told Rico about the 52 million he wanted to pay.

Angry
Rico was angry about this, because he knew nothing about this deal, even though he thought he was Meech's right-hand man.

Billy Meech was liquidated in Mexico in 2020 .

Full article https://www.crimesite.nl/italiaanse-amsterdammer-over-dubbelspel-en-cocaine-joint-ventures-in-dubai/
95 10,874 Read More
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
Rush, I believe you've had your say, and so have others. And, as usual on this Board, things are staarting to turn ugly. I'm going to lock this thread.
I hope you stay with us.
--TB
12 867 Read More
Yesterday at 05:36 PM
I watched it. Not much there.
1 280 Read More
Yesterday at 02:19 PM
Willie Weisberg was a Jewish gangster who operated in Philadelphia under Harry (Nig Rosen) Stromberg, a notorious underworld figure and acknowledged boss over the city’s Jewish Mob, which was also known as The 69th Street Gang. He started out as Stromberg’s chauffeur and bodyguard, but Weisberg eventually rose to become a top lieutenant, and later, Stromberg’s second-in-command.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/philadelphia-mob-boss-willie-weisberg/
0 112 Read More
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
An oldie, but goodie…Chicago’s notorious Giuseppe Glielmi, alias; “Joey Glimco”

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/chicago-gangster-joey-glimco/
0 97 Read More
Yesterday at 11:05 AM
An ancient biblical verse forewarns...

"A wolf that comes to you in sheep's clothing, is still a wolf."

....Words to the wise.
547 45,287 Read More
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Dutch Colombian arrested on cocaine smuggling charges
June 13, 2024

A Colombian Dutch dual national has been arrested in Colombia on suspicion of large-scale cocaine smuggling local justice ministry officials have said.

The man, named by the Colombian authorities as David Ricardo Tromp, is said to have been the organiser of a criminal network that sent cocaine to the Netherlands and China which had been hidden in the luggage of travellers.

The gang was based at Cartagena airport and Tromp was in charge of persuading people to carry the drugs, and providing them with accommodation, transportation, international permits and air tickets.

He has been charged with trafficking, manufacture and possession of narcotics and, according to the Colombian authorities, has accepted the charge.

https://www.dutchnews.nl/2024/06/dutch-colombian-arrested-on-cocaine-smuggling-charges/#:~:text=A%20Colombian%20Dutch%20dual%20national,justice%20ministry%20officials%20have%20said.
1,066 257,568 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 08:13 AM

0 48 Read More
Yesterday at 07:52 AM
This is the first installment in a brand new series of quiz challenges titled, "The Irish Mafiosi."
7 340 Read More
Yesterday at 07:23 AM
MAKING DAD PROUD!

When young Vito got home from school that day, what did the mafioso's son tell his father about having failed all of his exams?

With a big grin on his face, Vito proudly remarked, "Dad, they questioned me for 3 hours, but I didn't tell em one single thing!"
602 57,780 Read More
Yesterday at 07:03 AM
The person who made it, doesn’t need it. The person who bought it, doesn’t want it. The person who needs it, doesn’t know it....What is it?

....a coffin!
303 24,202 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
Yesterday at 07:03 AM
tuna sandwich lunch That's how lol

Roth don't like violence, He is a business man. Blood is a big expense.
3 625 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4