GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TheKillingJoke, 1 invisible), 675 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,437
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,430
Posts1,060,851
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
4 minutes ago
WATCH | “Hotel Cocaine” takes us back to 1970s Miami with models, artists, federal agents and narco kingpins https://gangstersinc.org/2024/06/01...tists-federal-agents-and-narco-kingpins/
0 1 Read More
Sports
14 minutes ago
There's like zero hype going on about the EC at the moment. It seems like nobody gives a shit.
1,195 244,241 Read More
Organized Crime - Real Life
14 minutes ago
Aquino is a very common surname in Calabria. In my area - which has a large diaspora community from Calabria - there are a ton of Aquino's lol.
4 103 Read More
43 minutes ago
Thank you too bud. In previous article regarding Johnny Patton, I also mentioned Praag for owning joints around Burnham and in fact, one of his main operators Joseph Grabiner known as the “Jew Kid” was killed in one of those same establishments. It was the time when Praag decided to give his loyalty to the Colosimo/Patton/Guzik syndicate.
87 2,839 Read More
1 hour ago
“Mr. Untouchable” — The life and times of veteran Colombo Family soldier Joseph (Joe Lane) Gentile

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/colombo-family-joseph-joe-lane-gentile/
0 16 Read More
1 hour ago
THE GATES OF HEAVEN…

One day, a tribe of 40 Gypsies all suddenly died and went up to Heaven.

They turned up at the Pearly Gates, asking St. Peter to let them in.

Upon seeing the huge crowd, St. Peter told them he did not have room to accommodate all 40 of them, that he only had room for 10. So he then advised them to go away and discuss among themselves which 10 would come in.

…A short while later, St. Peter went to see God and told him, “They’re gone!”

God replied, “Who, the Gypsies?”

St. Peter retorted, “No, the fucking gates!”
596 55,074 Read More
1 hour ago
E-5 was Salvatore “Toddo Mack” Trapani (Gambino)...a soldier in the Family.

....one left to go! "Toto" connected to the Gambinos. Anybody care to venture a guess who this could be?
7 364 Read More
9 hours ago
Nah he's in Montreal still
7 330 Read More
9 hours ago
He was well liked on the streets and before he went to Marion he served from1968 almost the whole 70s he was only 2 years out.
6 212 Read More
General Discussion / Other
10 hours ago
3,400 139,755 Read More
11 hours ago
Trust me H, Joe Biden will NOT be the Democrat's nominee. They're gonna bait-and-switch at the last minute with California Governor Gavin Newsom.
608 97,946 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Oh hell no, Hustlers was horrible lol

Lopez' best movie was U-Turn. Out of Sight wasn't bad either
2,722 581,994 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
I’ll watch it but don’t have high hopes for it

Oh I wouldn't have high hopes, but as someone who grew up on those films, I am just happy to see the old gang one more time

Hell, I thought the third one was pretty bad, but it was still somewhat enjoyable. A lot of it has to do with nostalgia and being fine with mindless nonsense in a world that's a little too serious at times

I don't understand why the third one gets so much hate? I enjoy it and while it isn't the best of the franchise (and honestly, is probably the worst of the series), on it's own, it's not a bad movie IMO.

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Trust me I was growing up in that time too and enjoyed them, it just seems lately with these remakes of popular 80-90’s movies they miss entirely. I hope I’m wrong

I agree. I get the business model: studios are desperately trying to revitalize existing IP's to both draw in fans of the originals while also introducing a new generation to the IP. The only problem is, they miss every time. Look at the countless examples such as Indiana Jones and Rambo just to name a few. The only properties that were able to do it right IMO were TOP GUN: MAVERICK, the COBRA KAI series (so glad Netflix picked it up after YouTube dumped it), and ROCKY BALBOA plus the Creed series.
9 494 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
make our country
3,586 561,011 Read More
Yesterday at 08:55 PM
“I killed at lot of guys in my time. You’re not talking about three, four, six, ten.” ~ Colombo Family underboss John (Sonny) Franzese
527 42,741 Read More
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sinalo...seo-imperial-castro-cheyo-antrax-mexico/

High-level Sinaloa cartel member — a U.S. fugitive known as "Cheyo Antrax" — is shot dead in Mexico
2,483 389,993 Read More
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Giacalone
If true, this comes as no surprise. If he hadn't gone down for the Santoro hit, he would've made acting boss easy

He's about as old school Cosa Nostra as they come. Definitely a much deserved promotion he received here!
5 316 Read More
Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Turnbull
It is a measure of Meyer Lansky's influence that so many gangsters have been identified as his "right hand man." You'd think Little Meyer was an octopus with all those right hands.

My vote for Lansky's top Jewish right hand man goes to Joseph (Doc) Stacher, like Lansky born in Ukraine, who was with him when both were kids. Stacher was high up in Longy Zwillman's organization, and was influential with the Mafia, helping to arrange Lansky's alliances with top Mob leaders. Later he helped Lansky with his gaming interests in the Caribbean and in Nevada.

Interesting sidelight: Stacher was indicted for tax evasion in '64. Since he was a naturalized US citizen, the Feds wanted to deport him to his country of birth. But, since Ukraine was behind the Iron Curtain and this was the Cold War era, he couldn't be deported to a Commie country. He applied to Israel under their "Law of Return," was accepted, and lived out his days there. Lansky also tried to live in Israel several years later, but the Justice Dept. had a huge target on his back. They convinced the Israelis he'd be a "threat to national security" under Israeli law. Lansky was deported from Israel while his old pal Stacher soaked up the sun.

I agree, Turnbull. Over the decades, Lansky was so diversified in his illicit rackets and semi-legit business interests, which were so far-flung across the entire United States, the Caribbean, and in other countries such as London, England, etc., that it necessitated him having more than a just few "right hand men." The complex nature and logistics involved in overseeing such wide-spread operations demanded it.

Remember too, that Samuel Jacobson was considered a youngster by Lansky's standard. After all, Lansky was born in 1902, if memory serves me. Jacobson was born in 1927. So Lansky came from a completely different generation, literally. There was a 25-year difference, in both age, and mentality. So, really, Jacobson was still just a baby, a wet-behind-the-ears kid, when Meyer and his core men first cut their teeth on the streets of NYC.

By the time Sammy and his brothers because active in the rackets, many of Lansky's former associates and right-hand men were either dead or long retired.

So, in essence, although Sammy did, in-fact, become the "right hand man" to Lansky, it wasn't until many years later. I'd estimate around the early 1960s.

To your point, throughout his long underworld career, Meyer Lansky must have had many so-called, "right hand" men.
7 339 Read More
Yesterday at 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Originally Posted by CNote
Fellas, you guys are better than this. Don't you have enough conflict in your lives that you don't have to come on here and engage in pointless name calling of people you don't even know, will likely never meet and will never change their opinions about politics. One thing is coming on here and having a disagreement about historical events in organized crime, another is coming on here just to have a social disagreement. Seriously? Life is too short and people die over nothing, politics is the smallest of things. None of those motherfuckers on Capitol Hill give a shit about us, only about enriching themselves at our expense. If you guys were in a foxhole during the Battle of the Bulge, or at Dak To, none if this stuff your discussing would be important. When you have looked death in the face you realize what are the most important things in life and politics ain't one of them.

I look at this as 'breaking balls' and as soon as anyone tells me to knock it off who is a mod, I will stop as I always respect the rules. This is a mob forum - you've got the former President accused of crimes and being investigated by the FBI just like a literal mobster - this guy is gonna be a focus no matter what.

Trump has been setting up jobs with mob connected guys for years. I'm not afraid to admit that.
14 524 Read More
Yesterday at 07:08 PM
Everything joe dogs got Tommy Agro saying on tape.
74 3,674 Read More
Yesterday at 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
What did Jeffery Dahmer say when opened up his refrigerator.?
My baloney has a first name.

Nice one sir!

clap
13 425 Read More
Yesterday at 05:28 PM
The heart of the Deuce was the Port Authority Bus Terminal where chicken hawk predator pimps would wait for the Greyhounds coming in from the Midwest to bring corn fed little girls looking to find fame and fortune under the bright lights of Broadway. Instead, they connected with depraved pieces of shit like "Sport" from the movie Taxi Driver, who turned them out as hustlers, selling their little pussies to support scumbag pimps.
10 521 Read More
Yesterday at 03:39 PM
il suo morte è la stessa data di regina di maggio

risposa a pace!

johnny from a hammer!
1 704 Read More
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
NOS News

Today, 2:30 PM
Dutch war volunteer killed in Ukraine

Another Dutch war volunteer has died in Ukraine. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirms reports on social media about this, but does not want to say anything further at the request of the man's relatives.

According to AD, the man fought in the Ukrainian Foreign Legion and was killed on May 20 near Chasiv Yar, a town in the north of the Donetsk region. His body has reportedly since been repatriated.

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) wrote on May 24 that Russia had come within 1.5 kilometers of Chasiv Yar, but that the Ukrainians were firmly entrenched there.

Third Dutchman
As far as we know, this is the third Dutch war volunteer to die in Ukraine. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not know how many Dutch people were fighting there and how many were killed.

At the start of the war, dozens of Dutch volunteers had signed up, according to the honorary consul of Ukraine in the Netherlands.
692 66,722 Read More
Yesterday at 02:10 PM
There’s an arms race in Haiti, and it’s fueled by Florida’s pipeline of weapons of war

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/05...-by-floridas-pipeline-of-weapons-of-war/
37 1,600 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2