GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 259 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,958
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,662
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,543
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,487
Posts1,061,774
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Discussion / Other
58 minutes ago
3,616 167,198 Read More
Organized Crime - Real Life
1 hour ago
ChiTown what is the story behind Matassa Sr and Sinatra? He was a senior cop and a mafioso?
That is strange Sicilian Cosa Nostra rules forbides members with ties to law enforcement.
4 292 Read More
BB Word Games
1 hour ago
A: George to Jerry
Q: How long it takes to find a bra? What’s going on in there? You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I’m back in two seconds.
2,075 1,371,944 Read More
BB Word Games
1 hour ago
wave in November.
3,608 568,613 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
1 hour ago
True. Tahoe shooting was his first ever violence. Looks like they were hired out of Rosato brothers crew
4 641 Read More
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
There's still colossal mountains of money to be made in crime, the mob just ain't making it.
7 141 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Didn't help that Acuna went down again.

It's really about time to let him go once his contract is up. He's a great player and is MVP level when healthy, reminds me a lot of Mike Trout. Can put up the numbers when healthy but how many years out of 5 do they go the whole year and really help???

The Chris Sale trade so far has been a steal too. I think we'll show up eventually but I just hope we don't go too far into the hole trying to figure things out

Still plenty of baseball left and I'm surprised with Sale after the last few years in Boston. Philly's been on a tear but again, it's only mid-June. Still about 100 games left in the season.
36 1,596 Read More
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
[Linked Image]
3 365 Read More
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
I just wanted to get the Facts on how Greg Junior was Considered a Rat listen I’m
Not Big on the Scarpa Family myself but I just wanted to know with all your Good Content of information where he fell in to Considered be a Rat and DiLorenzo I didint have to google anything about the Scarpas to know about what’s what I know enough about the Family and how Fucked up they were in every way possible there’s a million stories and flaws about that Family so I wanted somebody with Knowledge to Explain the Facts
11 577 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
JJ thinks just because they're buddies that he'll have an easy time coaching LeBron but that's simply not true. Look at how many coaches in his past he has eaten up and/or doesn't have a relationship anymore. They usually turn bad quick and less than 5 years and the first time things go rough in LA he would throw JJ under the bus and JJ wouldn't say anything because he has business ties to LBJ.
3 36 Read More
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
There's probably a lot on here that I don't like but I continue to post regardless. Just ignore who you have to whistle
5 182 Read More
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I know you're watching, so I'll stay 20 minutes more for you to respond

Your opinion matters...Not to me, mind you. But I'm sure someone, somewhere out there, cares at least a little bit. LOL

If my opinion didn't mean anything to you, why did you did you respond 15 times while I was away and ask where I was ???

You're not too good at this game young fella

What????? LOL

And I'll quote you: "Why did you did you respond....................., etc. etc." LOL. LOL. LOL.

Looks like I got you "stuttering" now, huh? LOL

(Thats about right) LOL

DiLorenzo, this is frigging hysterical! LOL.

It only took two seconds and you folded right up like an accordion. LOL

(I suggest you find yourself a new line of work)
557 45,389 Read More
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
And now, let's get back to some real fun content (instead of DiLorenzo the Troll)
--

Sadly, you seem like these are your only friends
305 24,263 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Brovelli
There was talk of terrorism in 2016 in France and they said the terrorists went into hiding until the Russians and English had left lol

Those Russian ultras were something else lol, thanks to Putin they are now banned from competing.

[Linked Image]
1,225 246,298 Read More
Yesterday at 08:44 PM
Today's health tip for the forum...

What’s the fastest way to burn up 1000 calories?

.....Just leave the pizza in the oven! LOL
603 57,852 Read More
Yesterday at 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by m2w
Mafia, 16 arrests between the provinces of Catania and Ragusa

Blitz by carabinieri and financial police

Anti-mafia blitz between the provinces of Catania and Ragusa. The carabinieri of the investigative unit of the provincial command of Ragusa and the financiers of the Gico of the economic-financial police unit of Catania made 16 arrests.

THE ACCUSATIONS

The order was issued by the investigating judge of the Catania court , at the request of the Etna district anti-mafia directorate. The 16 arrested face various charges: mafia association, external participation in mafia association, attempted murder, illicit competition with threat or violence. These are crimes that would have been committed between the provinces of Ragusa and Catania.

Anti-mafia operations between Ragusa e Catania: 16 arrests

https://lamilano.it/en/chronicle/operazioni-anti-mafia-fra-ragusa-e-catania-16-arrests/
1,605 382,268 Read More
Yesterday at 08:27 PM
What happened, nobody likes to follow the Jewish hoods? These fellows were among the sharpest and toughest guys out there in their day. I "cannot" believe that none of you have ever heard of any of the 6 hoods I listed. Each of them was notorious in his own right. (hard to believe)
3 204 Read More
Yesterday at 08:24 PM
Cocaine cartel collapses after final arrests in Spain

https://www.europol.europa.eu/media...l-collapses-after-final-arrests-in-spain
931 132,489 Read More
Yesterday at 08:02 PM
You wonder how a guy like Dillinger would act around the italian hoods like Aiuppa - I wonder if he was scared of those guys. He was a southern boy - you just wonder with these guys in the 30s still talking italian with the dark features and the racism against them coming from the south - would a tough guy like Dillinger call Aiuppa and his crew guineas and tell them to fuck off or pay tribute bc he knew how they operated?
23 815 Read More
Yesterday at 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by ChiTown
TooDoped - I think this is Lou Moschiano - I am nearly positive 'Big Lou' was a relation to Loverboy. The family was quite large - its interesting to see they married in with Buccieri you wonder if there is any relation to Fifi and Frank Buccieri.

https://books.google.com/books?id=R...=Louis%20Moschiano%20Chicago&f=false

That's a find and so Ill try again to find some additional info. And yeah, the family was quite big and I also wonder regarding the Buccieri name.
14 728 Read More