GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 400 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,437
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,430
Posts1,060,848
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Omerta inside a caregiver cosca #168596
04/28/04 10:43 AM
04/28/04 10:43 AM
England
L
Lapu-Lapu Offline OP
Associate
Lapu-Lapu  Offline OP
L
Associate
England
i have just read this last book of The Author, and it's a classic mafia novel where the issues and characters in the stories could be traced or were related in one way or another in the bible, The Godfather. i still like it. there were very good characters and some classic puzo's twists, plots, and conflicts. But not the best ending as I shouls say. it became very easy during the lasst part as if it were written just to make it to the dead line. I think there could have been a better last part. the really hardcore puzo type; stories where the reader would crave for more chapters, would have so many questions of what will happen next to many characters or to different issues.
but i general, i still like it. who am i to dishonor an authority? afterall, i am just an overseas filipino worker in uk trying to earn a living, building my own dreams, and trying to achieve them not evev the least mafioso way. I wash butts of old english patients.
i just wish there was Astorre and i could turn into him and be very loyal. I would serve him and all his cousins with all my life.
but i'm happy and satisfied with every oppurtunity that comes to me. I'm only 24 and by my 30th birthday i will have my own house, not in Sicily but in my own soil, the philippines, and would start my own business like every mafioso character i wish, an olive oil like the Corleone or a macaroni and bank in Omerta or maybe a drug cartel inside Tulippas. Or just a simple life far from crimes and murders. Just the basic needs, the basic rights enriched with some fancy vacations during holidays. A healthy family out of dangers, a sweet and loving wife. And a book to read from time to time to wonder, to dream just like this. definitely just like this.

Re: Omerta inside a caregiver cosca #168597
04/29/04 02:49 AM
04/29/04 02:49 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Welcome to the GBB, Lapu-Lapu! Your dream sounds wonderful...!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull