Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Looks like Alpha Tauri is no more after this year and will be rebranded. I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t been sold off

"AlphaTauri will have two new leaders with Laurent Mekies and Peter Bayer from 2024. There will be new sponsors and a new name. The focus is clear. The team must work more closely with Red Bull Racing, as far as the regulations allow. We are not going to more with do-it-yourself constructions going on."

No idea if it stays an Italian team.

Yea I’d be highly surprised if they moved base to be honest. I think this is just a rebrand to stay afloat and become a true sister team as RBR wants to share parts and everything like Ferrari/Haas are doing and the like. I think Andretti is going to kick himself for letting his deal fall through with Sauber because things like this show nobody is going to sell now. This team is worth too much for RBR to even sell

Michael Andretti hopes to know more about the future of his potential Formula 1 team by mid-July. According to Andretti, the link with Cadillac is much more than a sponsorship deal. Cadillac will build its own F1 engine very interesting!
The plans of Audi are also interesting hopefully both manufacturers will join F1.

Audi is already in remember? They bought Sauber and will become Audi in 2026

I don’t think the teams will let Andretti in