GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 571 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,113
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,383
Posts1,059,716
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
1 minute ago
Thats true, but I remember Coca plants were cultivated in the Dutch East Indies (current Indonesia), so maybe in the south of Mexico they can do it.

In the last century, the Amsterdam-based Dutch Cocaine Factory (NCF) produced cocaine for medicinal purposes on a large scale and completely legally from coca plants grown in the Dutch East Indies. The factory also produced morphine, heroin and novocaine, among other things.
2,469 376,826 Read More
General Discussion / Other
19 minutes ago
Such an underrated track one of the DJ classics !

2,955 93,940 Read More
1 hour ago
This next challenge involves four hoodlums. Two were from New York, and two were from Illinois. Each guy’s underworld nickname was “Roberts.“

Your job is to identify each man by listing his REAL “first and last name” and matching the (letter) of his nickname with the area he was from. Have at it fellas….

A) Benny Roberts
B) Danny Roberts
C) Johnny Roberts
D) Johnny Roberts

1) Illinois
2) Illinois
3) New York
4) New York
0 25 Read More
1 hour ago
Dutch government veers sharply right after four-party coalition deal

https://www.euronews.com/2024/05/16...ies-to-form-government-in-coalition-deal
596 95,616 Read More
1 hour ago
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...-les-deux-assaillants-plaident-coupables

“Yeah, it’s beautiful”: the two men who shot mafia boss Leonardo Rizzuto receive heavy sentences
4,667 1,258,145 Read More
2 hours ago

Naples pizzeria whose founder cooked for Bill Clinton seized in mafia investigation
Owner of Dal Presidente and his wife among five arrested on suspicion of business being linked to Camorra’s Contini clan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...zeria-dal-presidente-mafia-investigation
921 190,167 Read More
2 hours ago
How ties to Italy’s Mafia brought Robert Fico’s second term to an abrupt end in Slovakia
NICK SQUIRES
15 May 2024 at 8:14 pm

The placard seemed to express the fury of a nation.

As tens of thousands of people took to the streets calling for Robert Fico to resign as prime minister of Slovakia in 2018, one protester had scrawled the words “mafia prostitute” across a strip of cardboard.

Mr Fico was depicted in the striped black-and-white uniform of a prisoner – an indication the crowds wanted him jailed over the murder of Jan Kuciak, an investigative journalist who had been exploring links between government advisers and organised crime.

Kuciak was shot dead along with his fiancée at their home outside Bratislava, provoking a wave of horror in a nation that had become almost inured to stories of corruption.

The 27-year-old journalist had been investigating alleged links between government figures and the ‘Ndrangheta, the powerful Italian mafia based in the southern region of Calabria.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/ties-ita...ZOIUTWLG45RdLh9dMBm433taaBW8CcRv8ZLwcaLp
14 337 Read More
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by joepuzzles234
Originally Posted by RushStreet

Hey Joe! Hope all is well!!

Looking forward to the next chart you put together for the present day Outfit.

I'm well thanks - probably will put together another graphic next year, maybe more info will emerge from the investigations tied to Elmwood Park or something similar, we will have to wait and see

Good to know! Check your inbox as I sent you a message in regards to a question.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Joe!
15 763 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Scotch of course lol. Are you switching to scotch now?

Back to the original title of this thread that turned into another attack on NYM. Enough is enough!

Most the the Pittsburgh guy's I had cocktails with preferred Chivas Royal Salute. Very good and very expensive.
33 945 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Liggio
Furio because it's prison no guns I'm guessing. I don't really know the reason for the attack but it's likely because of him killing a made guy. If that's the case I'm sure murder was in the planning.

C'mon Liggio! Bulger was killed with a padlock inside a sock,so would be so difficult to earn some shanks? Barone killed a wiseguy and in the old times would be whacked in a way or another.
8 817 Read More
3 hours ago
The leader of Brooklyn's Camorrista...the infamous Frankie Yale!

A very unique, eye-opening biography...

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/francesco-frankie-yale-ioele/?
0 34 Read More
6 hours ago
There's still tons of money to be made from organized crime, so it's bullshit when people say that crime isn't profitable and that's why the mob is dead. The mob just doesn't have the criminal talent to exploit these opportunities.
1 218 Read More
9 hours ago
....btw heres what the government thought about Daddano Jr's statutus within the Outfit in 2001...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
9 434 Read More
10 hours ago
16 tons of coke and murder plan: 19 years demanded against Scheveningen drug gang leader
May 17, 2024

On Wednesday, the Public Prosecution Service demanded nineteen years in prison in the court in The Hague against 38-year-old Jerry den D., who, according to the justice department, was 'the spider in the web' of a Scheveningen drug gang. According to the Public Prosecution Service, Den D. also wanted to have a rival criminal liquidated because two large drug transports had failed.

According to the judiciary, Jerry den D. was the leader of a criminal organization that smuggled a total of approximately 16,000 kilos of cocaine from Scheveningen to England. Omroep West writes that Van D. is on trial for three drug transports in May 2020. A total of 880 kilos of cocaine was shipped. The coke was hidden in pallets with toner cartridges, which were sent via a DHL point in Scheveningen to a storage location in the English town of Oldbury.

https://www.crimesite.nl/16-ton-cok...ist-tegen-scheveningse-drugsbendeleider/
1,048 247,959 Read More
10 hours ago
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...naloa-cartel-network-seized-18-110303372

Spanish police say they've broken up Sinaloa cartel network, and seized 1.8 tons of meth
903 123,083 Read More
10 hours ago
https://globalnews.ca/news/10500855/hells-angels-promote-clubhouse-peterborough/

Hells Angels promote clubhouse just outside Peterborough, Ont.
608 121,883 Read More
11 hours ago
Operation “Monte Nuovo”: raid by the Carabinieri at the University of Sassari

According to the accusation, a mafia-style association is active in Sardinia with connections between Orgolese crime, attributable to Graziano Mesina, politics and institutions.

https://www.unionesarda.it/en/sardi...ri-at-the-university-of-sassari-nstpzmn1

it is the first time that the crime of mafia-type association is contested in Sardinia
11 1,367 Read More
13 hours ago
Lol Yale followed orders like any other associate of the Masseria clan and he was killed like a dog on the streets by Capone's boys on Masserias order. He was easy to find and was lured to his demise with a simple phone call that his girlfriend was allegedly in trouble, meaning the guy wasnt that smart. He shouldve sent his guys to the scene, but instead he went alone. Real "powerful" guy lol Capone wouldve never fell in that simple type of trap.
31 467 Read More
18 hours ago
Robert's voice warms up nicely after a few songs...

30 4,105 Read More
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by NYMafia
I know people will disagree with me but I think Neil would have made a better boss than Gotti in the long run.

I don't disagree with you, at all, Rush.

In fact, Dellacroce would have made an excellent Family boss. "Unofficially" he was, essentially, always viewed that way, anyway.

Now, to the contrary, I think that Gotti was a terrible boss. IMO, he had all brawn, and no brains.

Did he make a good soldier? Yes, definitely! Did he make for a good capo? So long as he followed the tutelage of a guy like Dellacroce, yes, he would make a good capo. But a boss? No way! No how!.....and the proof of that is in the pudding as they say.

Gotti should have been kept at Capo and focused on running his own crew. Neil should have been the BOSS of that family.

Happy you agree with me.

No doubt.
16 369 Read More
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Toodoped
[Linked Image] grin

LOL
3 137 Read More