GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, DiLorenzo, 2 invisible), 540 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,959
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,666
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,488
Posts1,061,808
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
6 minutes ago
Are you logged in 24 hours ?? Lol

My god, get a life pal....And maybe even a 3rd count
311 24,362 Read More
7 minutes ago
Maddox aka Moore, Robert Ansani and Joey Aiuppa were allegedly pallbearers at Capone's funeral...

[Linked Image]
107 3,933 Read More
General Discussion / Other
8 minutes ago
3,619 168,251 Read More
31 minutes ago
...And then there were 4!
5 83 Read More
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by MrGribbs
Originally Posted by MrGribbs
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Hollander
John Balistrieri, son of late Milwaukee organized crime boss Frank Balistrieri, dies at 75

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/...rank-balistrieri-dies-at-75/74036627007/

Bravo, Hollander! THIS is a very good news article. Good post!

wow, look who's talking! who made you the arbiter of a good vs bad post, Hollander knows whats good, or he would not post it and dont need your hollow support........like many have said before, this forum has gone down the drains since pizzaboy and others left and they let strays like nymafia and its infomercials run wild.....

Mr. Gribbs, huh? Is that what you like to call yourself? LOL

Let me see if I understood you correctly, ok. You joined the GBB forum way back in 2013. Thats over 11 years ago. Yet, you’ve only commented a measly 4 times over the past 11 years?

Thats less than 3 times each year. Thats not even once a month, let alone once a week, which would be considered by anybody’s measuring stick to still be a very dismal and lackluster contribution to this forum…to say the very least.

Yet, you have the unabashed arrogance to run your big mouth and that pea brain of yours to criticize others, especially me of all people, who has been a major contributor to this forum with interesting and positive content here since day one?

If you had even posted once a month, thats still only 12 times per year. Over the course of 11 years that would still amount to only 132 posts. But it would still be a helluva lot better than 4 measly posts! (And thats putting it kindly.) LOL

Basically, you’re on the “pay no mind list.” Which is exactly where a troublemaking loser and troll like you belongs. LOL

Go peddle your papers somewhere else you stumble bum! LOL
6 516 Read More
Sports
1 hour ago
McKenzie is a bad bitch lol

7 97 Read More
1 hour ago
No one was funnier

105 23,209 Read More
1 hour ago
Heres another one of Matassa Sr....

[Linked Image]
6 438 Read More
4 hours ago
Weert: almost a ton of MDMA intercepted
June 12, 2024

An extremely large stock of MDMA appears to have been found in the company warehouse in Weert where the police raided on March 11 : 920 kilos. The lab was in operation at the time of the raid. A suspect was arrested at the scene.

Four suspects
De Limburger writes that four suspects in the case are now before the judge. One of the suspects is Bas M., who was convicted in Belgium in 2022 for involvement in a drug lab in Leopoldsburg. Bas M. is the only one who has been completely released by the court for the time being. Another suspect is allowed to go home temporarily for his partner's delivery.

The police believe that other hard drugs were also produced in the lab on Ittervoorterweg in Weert.

Huge amount of
920 kilos is a huge amount of MDMA. Quantities like this are rarely found by police. MDMA is the active substance in ecstasy pills.

Depending on the strength of the pill, 15 to 20 million ecstasy pills could have been made from it, a value of more than 100 million euros on the Dutch market.

Largest lab
Justice places Bas M. in the group of Damien B. (33) and Gianni van der B. (31) from Weert, who are suspects in the Kiekendief investigation, about the largest lab for crystal meth discovered in the Netherlands: at the Hoogbosweg in Nederweert in July 2021.
934 132,747 Read More
5 hours ago
Casalesi, here is the current face of Emanuele Libero Schiavone
The image spread on Facebook by the reporter Marilena Natale.

From Mauro Vignola-June 15, 2024

https://cronachedi.it/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/Emanuele-Libero-Schiavone-foto1.jpg

The current face of Emanuele Libero Schiavone , son of the Casalesi boss Francesco Schiavone “Sandokan” (the latter collaborator of justice since last March) was released today on Facebook by the reporter Marilena Natale . Today Emanuele Libero was arrested together with Francesco Reccia , son of the Casalesi ras Oreste Reccia known as Recchia 'e Lepre.

An operation that comes a few days after the recent armed incursions that took place at night in Casal di Principe, with several shots reported in Piazza Mercato and also in Via Bologna, against the gate of the house where Emanuele Libero Schiavone lives with his brother Ivanhoe . Neither of them wanted to join the protection program, arranged after the clan leader's repentance.
925 197,274 Read More
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Many of the "desperados" who were closely tied to some members of the Outfit, by the mid 1930's were killed by the Mafia mainly because of the sensitive jobs they previously did for them like the professional hits in the massacre or on Aiello and Barker

You mean George "Red" Barker? But wasn't he allegedly killed by the Touhy gang rather than the Mafia? Although maybe I am confusing him with some other gangster.

Yes, there were probably few Outfit associates who were killed by the Touhy gang, especially associates of Rocco DeGrazia's crew. But Barker was a completely different case and he was allegedly killed by the Outfit by being almost cut in half from machinegun bullets from a long distance, and the interesting thing is that none of the people around Barker didnt receive a scratch, which means that the shooters were quite experienced (same as the Esposito, Aiello and other hits from that era).
27 934 Read More
9 hours ago
F-2 was the notorious New York City mobster, Charles “Ruby” Stein.

Ruby Stein lived and plied his criminal trade in New York City. As a young man he initially tried his hand as a prize-fighter and street hoodlum. But he soon found his life’s calling when he stumbled upon the usurious loan business.

Better known on the gritty streets of New York as the “shylock” racket, Stein quickly became a natural at it. With his base intelligence and sharp mind, Ruby excelled as a shylock, or loan-shark. He had a near photographic memory and was quick with numbers, which only added to his success in the business.

He started out by providing small loans to needy businessmen in Manhattan’s “Garment District” and around Queens County. But with his growing success, he soon attracted a few legitimate businessmen as investors who provided the young hoodlum with much needed funds to bankroll his growing “shylock book.”

By the mid-late 1940s, Stein had established himself as a major loanshark figure in the metropolitan area. By this point in time, he had also branched out into the field of illegal gambling as well. Specifically, horse and sports bookmaking.

With his natural ability at mathematics and sharp business acumen, bookmaking was another field of endeavor he was successful at. In fact, he soon became something of an “oddsmaker” that other local bookies utilized to set the days figures for races and games.

But his growing success did not go unnoticed. He soon came to the attention of various organized crime figures who realized Stein was an “independent” as they say, and not tied into any one crime Family.

Soon, other hoodlums started targeting him for ripoffs, strong-arm tactics, and shakedowns. They’d send in an innocent looking “beard” to ostensibly borrow money from Stein. But once the budding shylock went to collect his payments, they’d scare him off with threats of violence.

So, ever the businessman, he decided to go partners with another young hoodlum, a tough, up-and-coming mafioso by the name of Nicholas “Jiggs” Forlano. They dovetailed together beautifully. Coincidentally, Nick Forlano also happened to be a fully “inducted” soldier of Brooklyn’s notorious Joseph Profaci Family.

With Forlano now providing the muscle, and Stein providing the brains, their partnership was an instant success. From that time forward, nobody who ever borrowed money ever dared tried to “stiff” Stein again. They all paid their vigorish.

By the early 1950s, Stein and Forlano had become notoriously known throughout the underworld as simply, “Ruby and Jiggs.”

By this point in time, due to Forlano’s Mafia connections, old man Profaci was now adding to their growing shylock book by helping to bankroll their business with funds invested from the Profaci Family’s treasury. By the late 1950’s, top members of other New York Families were also investing money with Ruby and Jiggs.

All through the 1950s and 1960s era, “Ruby and Jiggs” were widely considered to be the biggest loan-sharks in the nation.

But, after several decades of unrivaled success, by the early 1970s, the magic that had once made for an unbeatable partnership was gone, and everything would change...for them both.

……But thats a story for another day!

4 251 Read More
13 hours ago
633 128,211 Read More
15 hours ago
Yeeeeeeeeee...................

[Linked Image]
6 322 Read More
17 hours ago
Boeing's latest potential scandal is out of this world - literally.

Its Starliner spacecraft - which carried two NASA astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS) last week - is unable to undock after several faults were found on the ship.

Teams have discovered five different leaks in the craft's propulsion system which would navigate the craft through space as it returns to Earth.

The astronauts were set to return on June 14, but that has been delayed until June 22 while Boeing and NASA scramble to fix issues, leaving the astronauts stranded until then.

Now, experts have said that NASA could be forced to launch a rescue mission that would be a highly embarrassing blow for the embattled Boeing which is dealing with spate of issues plaguing its commercial jets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13526637/Boeings-scandal-NASA-astronaut-ISS.html
3 134 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
17 hours ago
In fairness to Michael, Roth was stringing Michael along among others “gifting” their Hotel and pretending “to go along” with Michael moving Klingman out instead if Roth had been honest perhaps Michael and Roth could have worked out some mutually beneficial arrangement

As regards Roth's Havana business, I believe Michael understood that whilst Michael was Roth's successor, the heir apparent, Roth was always going to hold onto his Havana empire until Roth's retirement or death and at that time, Michael would inherit Roth's interests in the Havana operation but we all know Roth was somehow going to rule his empire forever!

Then both Michael and Roth could live happily for a hundred years! Nobody any the wiser

Michael, his "legitimate" life, decent American, gambling mogul, public Benefactor and Roth, the average neighbour, harmless old man, his carefully cultivated reputation as a retired investor on a pension intact
5 693 Read More
BB Word Games
21 hours ago
A: George to Jerry
Q: How long it takes to find a bra? What’s going on in there? You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I’m back in two seconds.
2,075 1,372,307 Read More
BB Word Games
21 hours ago
wave in November.
3,608 568,949 Read More
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
There's still colossal mountains of money to be made in crime, the mob just ain't making it.
7 255 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Didn't help that Acuna went down again.

It's really about time to let him go once his contract is up. He's a great player and is MVP level when healthy, reminds me a lot of Mike Trout. Can put up the numbers when healthy but how many years out of 5 do they go the whole year and really help???

The Chris Sale trade so far has been a steal too. I think we'll show up eventually but I just hope we don't go too far into the hole trying to figure things out

Still plenty of baseball left and I'm surprised with Sale after the last few years in Boston. Philly's been on a tear but again, it's only mid-June. Still about 100 games left in the season.
36 1,662 Read More
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
I just wanted to get the Facts on how Greg Junior was Considered a Rat listen I’m
Not Big on the Scarpa Family myself but I just wanted to know with all your Good Content of information where he fell in to Considered be a Rat and DiLorenzo I didint have to google anything about the Scarpas to know about what’s what I know enough about the Family and how Fucked up they were in every way possible there’s a million stories and flaws about that Family so I wanted somebody with Knowledge to Explain the Facts
11 658 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
JJ thinks just because they're buddies that he'll have an easy time coaching LeBron but that's simply not true. Look at how many coaches in his past he has eaten up and/or doesn't have a relationship anymore. They usually turn bad quick and less than 5 years and the first time things go rough in LA he would throw JJ under the bus and JJ wouldn't say anything because he has business ties to LBJ.
3 43 Read More
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I know you're watching, so I'll stay 20 minutes more for you to respond

Your opinion matters...Not to me, mind you. But I'm sure someone, somewhere out there, cares at least a little bit. LOL

If my opinion didn't mean anything to you, why did you did you respond 15 times while I was away and ask where I was ???

You're not too good at this game young fella

What????? LOL

And I'll quote you: "Why did you did you respond....................., etc. etc." LOL. LOL. LOL.

Looks like I got you "stuttering" now, huh? LOL

(Thats about right) LOL

DiLorenzo, this is frigging hysterical! LOL.

It only took two seconds and you folded right up like an accordion. LOL

(I suggest you find yourself a new line of work)
557 45,503 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Brovelli
There was talk of terrorism in 2016 in France and they said the terrorists went into hiding until the Russians and English had left lol

Those Russian ultras were something else lol, thanks to Putin they are now banned from competing.

[Linked Image]
1,225 246,433 Read More