GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 372 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,202
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,978
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Discussion / Other
1 hour ago
[Linked Image]
Momo and Frankie
44 1,009 Read More
1 hour ago
3,080 108,820 Read More
BB Word Games
1 hour ago
and other legal
3,565 552,013 Read More
BB Word Games
1 hour ago
A: Ace to Patt Webb after he mentioned Ace bring involved with Nick Santoro

Q: So, they sent me in.....
4,266 1,787,379 Read More
Organized Crime - Real Life
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Turnbull
John Kobler's bio of Capone (the best IMO) gives a lot of detail about the Outfit's allies and competitors among Chicago's many ethnic racketeers and gangs. Leaves me with two impressions:
--While the Outfit was unquestionably the biggest, richest and most powerful gang in Chicago (and possibly in the US), it never had a monopoly (or even a near-monopoly) on the booze trade;
--Chicago during Prohibition was an OC "equal opportunity employer."

Thats right and in fact, some Outfit guys stated that their organization allegedly never had monopoly over some of the rackets, possibly except for the vending machine racket, the local unions and the street tax. I also agree regarding the Outfit being "equal opportunity employer" since they worked with everyone. Even other bosses like Angelo Bruno stated something similar regarding Giancana and the Outfit. Even the non-Italians had their own position on the Outfits ruling panels and their leader or representative was usually elected by the Italian boss and underboss, followed by other powerful capos. This situation also made some of their elders allegedly worried regarding the inside info of the internal Cosa Nostra stuff, meaning they were worried on whether guys like Gus Alex knew too much about it. Thats why later Alex was placed next to Accardo and Aiuppa, because he was too important for the organization to be pushed out.

So, ill say it again, theres 99% chances that Capone first went through traditional ceremony but as time passed by, the traditional aka Sicilian influence allegedly started to fade away to an extent (like it was mentioned in some of the fbi clips that I already posted) because of the numerous Mainlander leaders and again, as I already said in one of my previous posts, it depends on the time period and also on the boss who ruled the Outfit, meaning whether he was traditional or not.

[Linked Image]

They still had a board of directors also known as "consiglio". I personally believe that the Outfit returned to its old traditional way, sometime during the early or mid 70s, or after the deaths of the "old school" leaders like Ricca and LaPorte. In fact, I believe that it was Accardo who brought back the traditional way, especially when the books were re-opened in 76/77. Later or during the 80s, we already have info that the Outfit was making people the "old way". As for the 90s, after all the trouble that occurred, we can only speculate on what really went down.

Again, dont forget that when Capone entered Cosa Nostra, he became even more powerful by receiving interests in and out of the country and in fact, by the 1960s the Outfit was present all around the world and none of the other crime families ever achieved that.

Theres also one completely unconfirmed story that Capone allegedly used Orthodox Bible, which was allegedly given to him by his Greek associates, while inducting new members but as I already said it is either a "myth" or "legend".
43 1,148 Read More
8 hours ago
The ICC should be taken seriously by USA Russia Israel they are not above the law.
381 24,528 Read More
9 hours ago
I think most people don't realize that Uomini d'onore run Italy and the Octopus tentacles reach all over Europe.
I mean governments level.
2,765 579,439 Read More
Sports
9 hours ago
Yep the nWo was the shit
13 547 Read More
Sports
9 hours ago
That judge that scored the win for Fury should never judge another single boxing match ever!
4 82 Read More
10 hours ago
104 22,191 Read More
10 hours ago
Yep Vito I'll eat my words about the Iacono hit, I figured there was no way it was a "mafia hit" but it damn sure seems to be what that was now. Guess we'll see Anthony Gallo in the headlines soon too. Just seems like when the Rizzuto's clear out a set of enemies, a new set steps up to raise hell. Just when we figured Desjardins would be the next to fall Del Balso figures he had the clout to kill Leonardo and take over with the help of the Angels who really stabbed Leo in the back and ended up with shit all over their face.

And holy shit what a stupid knucklehead that Del Balso was. He had the perfect opportunity to hit Leo and he picked those two and was dumb enough to rent the fuckin Porsche himself. Talk about being an idiot!

More good stuff from North of the border where the killing will continue....
4,672 1,272,581 Read More
BB Word Games
10 hours ago
A: Kramer to Jerry about super market.

Q: Now we can do this the easy way......or we can do this......the fun way.
2,070 1,361,450 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
I would like to see Vince Vaughn play a dark role to be honest
3 361 Read More
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
This next challenge involves six hoodlums, from six different Mafia Families, each of whom had the first name, “Angelo.“

Your job is to match the (letter) of each man, with the matching (number) of the Family he was affiliated with.

Have at it fellas….

A) Angelo Caruso
B) Angelo DePalo
C) Angelo Greca
D) Angelo Inciso
E) Angelo Lapi
F) Angelo Ruggiero

1) Gambino
2) Lucchese
3) Bonanno
4) Colombo
5) Chicago
6) Genovese
0 77 Read More
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Two very violent Jewish gangsters.

1,052 249,683 Read More
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
3 392 Read More
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
Zelensky – Dictator for Life – Investors Get Out – Ukraine Will No Longer Exist after 2027

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...ukraine-will-no-longer-exist-after-2027/
686 63,785 Read More
Video & Online Games
Yesterday at 01:32 PM

After years of hard work, we're happy to announce that This Thing Of Ours is officially coming out on May 11th 2024! This is a huge milestone for us as we've spent the last 7 years working on this game. We have a ton of content planned for future updates with TTOO, and will be supporting this game for years to come!

What features to expect during launch:

Playable blackjack at 2 locations: The Beacon Hill Crew Hangout, and in the backroom of the strip club
Purchasing new houses, where you can change your clothes, and save your game.
Plenty of side missions!
10 main storyline missions to complete
Purchasing clothes at 2 different clothing stores.
Changing your hairstyle at the barbershop
Hijack trucks and take them to a drop off location within a set amount of time and be rewarded with money for it.
Money laundering! Certain activities you'll receive dirty money, which in order to be used to purchase items has to be laundered first.
The ability to purchase weapons from various stores!
An amusement park where you'll be able to ride some of the rides.
Stealing cars, and taking them to chop shops.
Drug dealing
Breaking into houses and stealing items at night time, and fencing them to one of your connections.
And more!

Purchase now on steam: Play This Thing Of Ours
7 7,903 Read More
Yesterday at 12:03 PM
Buffalo. He has connections to the Bonannos through Thomas Marotta, even after he died. The Colombos, Canada someone from Toronto. Angelo Amico had him on record He did have meetings with Genovese associates who were on record with Carmine Russo, but by the early 2010s, after 2011 not a peep about that. Contact was made by a Russo in Rochester. My best guess is whatever they were discussing or doing died on the vine with Carmine Russo death in 2011. Last reported to be on record with "The Hop" Joe Rossi in 2015. No idea if he is made, but he is connected and does business with other families.
14 1,526 Read More
Yesterday at 11:33 AM
A-4 was the last mystery mobster in this challenge.

This man is Brooklyn-based Anastasia/Gambino Family hoodlum, Benjamin “Benny Roberts” Robilotto, who was the lesser known brother of notorious Family capo John (Johnny Roberts) Robilotto.

After his brother’s murder in 1958, Benny wisely relocated down to South Florida where he built himself a fabulous home in the Hollywood Beach section. He also reestablished his underworld connections and activities in the Sunshine State.

He had been an active shylock up in New York, and after moving to Florida he once again started up a substantial loanshark “book.” He also reportedly went into the restaurant business, purchasing the Dixie Dunbar’s Restaurant in Hollywood.
6 587 Read More
Yesterday at 09:46 AM
Here's one even older article regarding Daddano from 1944, and also regarding John "Donkey Ears" Wolek. Besides Daddano, Wolek was also very close associate and close friend of "Teets" Battaglia.

[Linked Image]

13 785 Read More
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
....another interesting example of a gangster killing a horse, was Chicago's Mafia leader Samoots Amatuna. Story goes that Amatuna allegedly extorted all laundry wagon drivers and so one day, Amatuna chased one Chinese wagon driver who later got caught and so, Amatuna spared the Chinese guy's life and shot the horse instead.
16 558 Read More
Yesterday at 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Toodoped
You can go anywhere you want, its your choice. But over here, we're fighting against people with multiple accounts, junkies with crazy ideas, people who constantly cry for something and inform us regarding their personal problems, and also scavengers who use only google and charge $60 to people for nothing through their paywalls. We're fighting for YOU and we're giving out RARE information for FREE, while we're paying money so you can receive that same info for NOTHING!!!! On top of that Geoff is running this forum for all of us for FREE, meaning no donations or paywall shit. At least one simple "thanks" wouldve been good enough...geeesh...wtf, who the fuck do you think you are?!

Above all, this thread doesnt belong in the OC forum.

Good points TD cheers !

Thanks @H. I had to give my "two cents" because some people are abviously forgetting many important stuff and we are always here to remind them.
38 1,269 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
Yesterday at 02:31 AM
Michael, Fredo's right hand man in Nevada. The power behind the throne but making him feel important, not a gopher
66 14,436 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 12:03 AM
BACK TO BLACK

Marisa Abela stars as troubled musician Amy Winehouse. From the jump, the audience is introduced to Amy's no nonsense personality. She tells you what she thinks and it's your problem on how to deal with it. Before long she meets the love of her life Blake (Jack O'Connell), whom a lot of her music was based upon. As with any musical biopic, Amy deals with fame, fortune, and addiction (the likes of which unfortunately got the better of her). I never listened to Amy's music before seeing this film (and truth be told, I didn't know much about her either other than the fact that she was the butt end of jokes back in the day). Abela did a fantastic job in her portrayal of the artist as I felt as I didn't know the real Amy, I just might through her performance. I've heard there are many people to blame for Amy's untimely death (Amy herself, her father, and Blake) and the film doesn't blame anyone per se but rather lays out the different influences in her life. Unfortunately, Amy was taken from us too soon as so many other great musicians. For me, this was a wonderful and breakout performance from Abela and I hope to see her work again soon. An average film that will probably be forgotten about soon but will stick with me a little while longer. 6/10
2,713 575,545 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2